It’s no secret we’re big fans of texture here at Pattern Pulp. Though we see thousands of patterns every year, here are some favorites that struck a chord from 2012.
What were some of yours?
1. Jonathan Saunders: “The drugged-up housewife has changed into a very wealthy, eccentric young lady.”
2. Mr. Porter’s collection of pocket squares.
3. Soft, organic watercolors that are reflective of nature.
4. Folk Clothing‘s spring prints for men.
5. Fun, arty-farty wallpaper from Minakaniwalls.
6. When plaids take a translucent turn.
7. Custhom’s embroidery; specifically, their CMYK stitched posters.
8. Buki Akib‘s Fela inspired bags (and wallpaper) at The Darkroom.
9. Carolina Herrera‘s fluidity and whimsical watercolors.
10. Insley & Nash‘s bespoke patterns.