Any artist will tell you it takes research, inspiration and drive to create something meaningful. Whether you have to leave to find yourself, create and recreate til it feels right, or surround yourself with likeminded makers, we all have our methods for production. Here are a few posts that triggered that for me. Enjoy!
* * *
1. Beautiful color stories from Dubai.
2. Nigerian nostalgia and magnificent hair styles.
3. Summer sand and tire patterns at the beach.
4. Poking around Tel Aviv for inspiration.
5. Bergdorf’s accessory and window collaboration with the art world.
6. Singapore art fair pamphlet.
7. William Eggleston’s marker drawings.
8. Raquel Allegra’s dyed textile installation in Paris.
9. Organizing seeds to make lace.
10. Mirrors, neon and lucite with Autumn de wilde.