This grouping is marked by bright colors and bold graphics. Here are a few projects that brought a smile to many – be it through interesting construction, playful design or clever execution.
* * *
1. Arpana Rayamajhi’s Napal inspired jewelry.
2. Accessorizing your closet in the most silly and fabulous way.
3. Celebrating the female form, hieroglyphics style, with Rachel Levit.
4. Impossible 3D Paper patterns by Maud Vantours.
5 Voutsa’s quirky and fabulous wallpaper themes.
6. Expressive and unexpected movement through line.
7. DIY Envelopes from Frankie Magazine.
8. Wagner and MM Lafleur cut and redesign American bills.
9. Tiger Sushi Furs and Hand Fun Fans.
10. Fast fashion: in the form of paint, wit and repetition.