Boy do I wish I could join the tech savvy troupes in Utah this weekend for Alt Design Summit, but I have prior obligations of the highest priority – a good friend’s wedding here in New York! See the list below- if you can check 3 or more items, you belong at the heart of the snowy action tomorrow!
Who Should Attend Alt?
1. People that love talking about design in all its iterations. What it is. How it’s changing. Why it’s important.
2. People that read sites like Apartment Therapy/drive German cars/subscribe to magazines from Europe.
3. Design or lifestyle bloggers who want to (finally!) meet their fellow design and lifestyle bloggers.
4. People from across all the design disciplines: graphic, industrial, fashion, interior, product, textile. Plus illustrators and photographers too.
5. Business Owners who make pretty things and want to figure out how to get their products on design sites.
6. Advertising Agencies and Marketing firms that want help creating social media campaigns for their design-minded clients.
7. Employees who would love to get credit for working while actually hitting the slopes.
8. People who create inspiration boards.
9. People who look at inspiration boards.
10. Big-Love fans that want to find out if polygamy is for real.
11. Star-struck film fans obsessed with the Sundance hype who want to spend a weekend celebrity sighting.