1. Amazing work by Katharina Trudzinksi, via For Me, For You.
2. Rebecca Ward’s tape installations are wonderful, via Oh joy!
3. Beauty in unexpected places: lowriders, via A Time to Get.
4. Awesome shadow puppet wallpaper by PaperBoy, via Design Milk.
5. Dishware by Museum of Robots, via My Adventure is Your Adventure.
6. Fabulous tape by Rob Ryan, via Inside Out.
7. They don’t make travel posters like they used to, via Grain Edit.
8. Interesting design project and idea: neighborhood currencies, via Kitsune Noir.
9. Great interview with Luke Ramsey, via Booooooom.
10. Gucci’s 2009 collection to benefit UNICEF is inspired by Michael Robert’s children’s Book, Snowman In Africa, via If it’s Hip it’s Here.
11. Brilliant diversity in the winners of Umbro’s design competition, via Umbro.
12. Mesmerized by Yuko Nishimura’s folded works, via All the Mountains.
By: Emily Gup