1. Adore the quirky aesthetic of these vintage Esquire Magazine covers, via Grain Edit.
2. Intricate layouts by Abigail Reynolds’ folded photographs, via Today and Tomorrow.
3. Love these pieces by Louis Reith, via For Me For You.
4. Lee Broom uses traditional flooring techniques as inspiration for his latest furniture collection, via Design Boom.
5. Colorful graphic chairs from Corita Rose, via Poppy Talk.
6. Furniture with screen-prints inspired by peeling wallpaper, via Moco Loco.
7. Josh Goot’s super colorful and bold graphic prints for S/S 2010, via The Cool Hunter.
8. Distinctive and attractive hair product packaging, via The Dieline.
9. Great inspiration from this amazing paint job in Joy Thigpen’s daughter’s room, via Design*Sponge.
10. Interview with graphic designer Suzy Tuxen, via The Design Files.
11. Where the Wild Things Are inspired pillows, via Oh Joy!
12. Sarah Roberto’s new Oh So Good paper collection uses recycled and vintage papers, via Decor8.
Compiled by: Emily Gup