1. Mimushi, a wooden art toy that’s far more impressive than it’s vinyl cousin, via Yatzer.
2. Miniature moments encased in bell jars with a dark undertones, via Booooooom.
3. A stunning array of Japanese kokeshi dolls, reinterpreted by artists from around the world, via If it’s hip it’s here.
4. Lacoste’s collaboration with Sneakerstuff and Jonas Wiehager, via High Snobiety.
5. Liz Eeuwes’ vibrant rugs are inspired by landscapes from around the world, via Moco Loco.
6. Jones Soda Company’s limited edition vector packaging, via The Dieline.
7. An umbrella made out of x-rays, via Inhabitat.
8. Michael Hurwitz new line of sustainable furniture, via Design Milk.
9. Jump in on the photorealism trend with DIY iron-ons, transfer paper and a camera, via Design*Sponge.
10. Philip Bell’s phenomenal Illustrated Bill of Rights, via Philip Bell.
11. Hermes and Liberty have joined forces to produce a limited collection of scarves and ties, via Design Boom.
12. Shacks with style, sure to make you smile, via Oh Joy!
Compiled by: Emily Gup