This week we’re pondering perception through light and reinterpreted details in our gallery picks.
* * *
1.Cathy Cunningham-Little’s light sculptures investigate the phenomena of perception at Redbud Gallery
2. Aaron Karp’s style utilizes fractured fields of color and space, creating an unusual illusion of movement at New Concept Gallery
3. Marijn van Kreij uses Pierre Bonnard’s works as a jumping off point and reinterprets their details into something different by way of repetition at Andor
4. “Reverse Garden” subverts preconceptions of what paintings of gardens should look like and encourages us to reconsider the environment beyond the gallery walls at Heide Museum of Art
5. Examining Paul Klee’s Preciosities and Rarities at Zentrum Paul Klee Bern
6. Morgan Sims makes paintings and neon sculptures which playfully manipulate color and light at bert green fine art